Professional Services / Remote Hands
Features and Specs
Too often, your valuable resources can be tied up with management or administrative issues. Our Professional Services / Remote Hands team can exponentially increase your productivity and free you to use your time more efficiently. Whether you have an IT emergency, or you just want to schedule work on your equipment at eSecureData, you can rely on our support engineers for guidance and fast action. Our Professional Services / Remote Hands team has been built to support your internal IS / IT team or outside vendors and projects. We are available 24 hours a day for projects ranging from simple server reboots to complex hardware configurations.
eSecureData Remote Hands helps you save time and cost by giving you access to onsite, skilled engineers who are prepared to help you tackle many of your remote hands and colocation needs. The level of support is determined by understanding the complexity of the work requested and applying the appropriate engineers and resources needed to complete the request. Listed below are some common typical activities of our Remote Hands service:
SERVER REBOOTS: 1st customer reboot will be free if under 15 minutes.
SERVER REFRESH: customer server swap outs will be charged in 30-minute increments.
RECEIVING OF SMALL PACKAGES: There will be no charge if the package weighs less than 5 pounds and only a signature is required to accept the item.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING: Shipping and Receiving will be charged in 30-minute increments.
- Shipping: Will be charged in 30-minute increments for the time it takes to pack the item. Additional charges may apply if materials must be purchased to pack and ship items.
- Receiving: Will be charged in 30-minute increments for the time it takes to receive and store the item. An additional storage fee will be charged for items stored for more than 2 weeks.
STORAGE OF EQUIPMENT: If a receiving ticket is not opened, packages will be stored at the site at no additional charge for no more than 48-hours. After 48-hours additional monthly storage charges will apply.
RACK AND STACK: Assistance in racking and stacking equipment will be charged in 30-minute increments. Detailed, written instructions must be provided for all Rack and Stack activities.
CUSTOMER-REQUESTED AUDITS: Audits requested by the customer will be charged in 30-minutes increments. Typical audit requests include cross-connect audits, tracing cross-connects, port audits, power audits and equipment location verification.
eSecureData’s Professional Services gives you direct access to our team of experts who can help you with all phases of your web hosting, server or cloud requirements. This includes the initial planning, deployment, and hosting of your website or application. With our team working as an extension of yours, you can watch your initiative succeed and spend more time on what’s most important to you – your customers. Here is a list of some of our features included in our managed support offerings:
- Pre-deployment review
- Architecture design
- Kernel Upgrades, OS patches
- Backups and restoration help if needed (only on servers with 2 or more drives)
- cPanel/WHM Updates
- PHP updates
- MySQL updates
- System pre-installed services updates.
- WHM/cPanel assistance includes but not limited to, creating, deleting, setting up, email and dns
- PHP compilation
- MySQL/MS SQL optimization
- SSL configuration and installation
- Custom DNS configuration
- Email troubleshooting
- FTP troubleshooting
- High Server Load troubleshooting
- Best Effort Third Party Application Support
- Hardware Replacement
- Compromised Server Recovery
- Software Firewall Installation and Configuration
- Failed Drive service restoration, we will assist in restoring of all accounts to our ability
- Database corruption assistance
- Assistance with system alerts or warnings
- Hands on help with preinstall system settings
- High Bandwidth consultation needs
To learn more about what we can do for you contact our team today.Contact Us